“Drive Auto” is a group name representing Diamond Creek Automatics, TransMaster AutoTrans and Brian Smith Automotive. Collectively, the businesses have been servicing the Diamond Creek community for thirty years.
Who are Drive Auto Group
David Robinson, the director of Drive Auto Group and founder of TransMaster AutoTrans (est 1999) has been operating Diamond Creek Automatic Transmissions since 2009.
In 2015, we expanded our business by including Brian Smith Automotive and moved into 18 Elizabeth Street. David was joined by his brother Scott shortly after- and now our son Heath is completing his apprenticeship with us. Often David’s wife, Kayte will be at the computer and you may find our daughters running around with a broom or offering coffee. You will occasionally find David and Scott’s father, Sam chatting away – strengthening our community ties. We are truly family owned and ran.
We are all local to Diamond creek; our customers are our neighbours, our friends, our family and yours. We rely on customer referrals for our continued success.
What can Drive Auto Group offer?
– Over 25 years experience in differential and transmission rebuilding.
– Regular servicing for your transmission, engine and differential.
– Servicing and repair to passenger cars, trade vehicles, four wheel drives and light commercials.
– Automotive repair
– Transmission repair
– High performance drivetrains
– Quality parts and components
– Appropriate equipment and workshop facilities
– Modern diagnostic equipment
– Expert advice from experienced mechanics
– Dedicated, committed and friendly team approach.
– We will work with you to diagnose and problem solve- to properly identify your automotive needs whether it be high performance or standard applications and to maintain your cars performance and safety to a very high standard.
You will always be given personal service and the right advice at Drive Auto Group
So, come and meet The Robinsons!
We are members of the Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association.
We use and recommend Penrite Quality Lubricants.